Telling police

Te kōrero ki ngā Pirihimana

It’s your choice whether you tell Police what happened to you. You can report sexual violence to Police if it happened to you days, weeks, or even years ago. If you're not sure about making a formal complaint, you can talk to them about that, too.

If you do tell Police, here's an overview of what to expect.

Click here